Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My first post

I'd like to say hello and welcome you to my new blog, Penelope's Handmade Jewelry. Here is a little about me, my name is Penelope and I'm 29 years old. I'm sure your not all that interested so I'll get on with it quickly. I'm what you would call an artist. I love to make art and jewelry-of all kinds, hemp jewelry, beaded jewelry, and sterling silver wire works. I only use the best jewelry supplies-real sterling silver, real hemp and real glass beads. You'll find that I don't really care for or use mystery metals and acrylic(a nice word for plastic)beads. Please feel free to post me a comment here on my blog or you can email me with any preferences, questions and suggestions at ced936@aol.com. I hope you enjoy my blog! Stop by to check out my pictures and new jewelry anytime. I'm just getting started so be sure to put my blog on your favorites and come back to check out my new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment